Fox Trails is the result of a public-private relationship with a local bike shop owner. What was once 39 acres of unusable property is now nearly four miles of multi-purpose trails. This is a unique project for the area and is the only place within a twenty mile radius that offers mountain biking, cross country running, hiking, and scenic greenspace in one location.
Fox Trails Hours
7:00am until 8:00pm April thru October.
8:00am until 6:00pm November until March.
Fox Trails Rules
- All riders must be out of the park by posted closing time.
- All riders must wear a Helmet.
- Please do not litter the trails with trash or bottles.
- Do not ride the trails when it is raining or has rained in the past 24 hours.
- Please slow down as you approach a hiker and pass safely.
- No Dogs on the trails.
- Do not use shortcut sections of the trail, stay on the path.
- Report any problems on the trails to the City of Commerce (706) 335-3145.
- In case of Emergency, call 911.
Fox Trails is a mutli-directional trail. Ride the following direction:
Clockwise - Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Counter-Clockwise - Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.